Dreams Chapter One Dreams Chapter One

this game rocks!

the art and the music in this is so original and it all fits together perfectly, this is going in my favorties. please make more like it

Path Follower 1.2 Path Follower 1.2

boring

there are tons of these kind of games here, and this is exactly the same as the other ones. nothing particularly interesting.

neon-dude responds:

Any ideas for anything new, I'mtrying to do a lifebar that decrease every time you die, but I'm open to any other ideas. i tried an earthquake effect, but it didn't work. If I made it so the blue dot was controlled by the arrow buttons I could make a teleporter or something, but I can't be arsed to change it all now.

Ninjotic Mayhem Ninjotic Mayhem

amazing!

please please please make more like it
the music rocked too

Transmigration Transmigration

friggen sweet!

the art combined with the music makes an absolutely amazing game!

Moroni's March Moroni's March

i hope you know how much that sucked

that sucked! there are so many glitches in that game! i somehow got stuck in a piece of rock. advice to those who are going to play: DON'T!

BoMToons responds:

Advice to those who want to play: DO!

Anarchy : episode #1 Anarchy : episode #1

you have no idea...

anarchy does NOT mean chaos. OMG. I am an anarchist, and obviously you are not, if you were, then you'd know.

supersoldier supersoldier

amazing!

that was a totaly awesome game! there's only one problem that i found, since there's only one level it get's boring after a while. but other than that, I thought it was a really good game.

Fear Unlimited Full Edit Fear Unlimited Full Edit

whoa.......

dude!!!! that was amazing!!! that was an awesome game!!!!

old wink game thing old wink game thing

awesome

it's really good but i have one problem... i somehow got stuck in a rock

Pimp's Quest Pimp's Quest

man that game was cool!

that was awesome! make a sequel